Baltimore’s most respected exterior remodeling company has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated salesperson. You must have prior success selling high end services in a highly competitive market with a short sales cycle. You must have strong closing skills, excellent listening skills and consultative selling skills. You should be goal oriented and able to work without supervision as part of a team. Prior experience with in-home sales of roofing, home improvements, replacement windows, construction is helpful but not necessary. The Fick Family has been serving the Baltimore metro since 1915. Customer satisfaction comes above all…Our customer surveys will make you proud to be part of this growing company.
- You must be physically able to carry to carry and put up a 32 foot ladder.
- You must not be afraid of heights and able to climb on sloped roofs.
- The candidate we select will be competitive, focused, pioneering, make decisions with the bottom line in mind and willing to learn our selling system.
- You must be adaptable and coachable with a neat appearance, basic math, writing and drawing skills, and want to be paid what they’re worth.
- You must have people and presentation skills.
- We provide you with extensive training and support
Attractive benefits package includes :
- Company vehicle
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Profit Sharing 401K.
- Commission paid on signed contract.
- Drug free workplace. EOE
From a client in Baltimore, MDArea Of Satisfaction