The original Fick roofing company, Edward G. Fick & Sons, was founded by Edward G. Fick and John P. Fick. It remained in operation into the 1960’s. Brothers John R. and Joseph A. Fick started The Fick Bros.Roofing Company in 1949. Today, Fick Bros. is owned and managed by Joseph A. Fick, Jr. and his son, J. Patrick Fick.
Fick Bros. has grown with Baltimore. We now have third and fourth generation customers and our customer list includes some of Baltimore’s oldest families. Our work is in old established neighborhoods and on many new homes as well. Fick Bros. is proud to be a part of Baltimore history and we look forward to continuing our family’s tradition – a tradition that started more than 100 years ago.